Our mission is to help people transform their relationship with food from that of restriction, deprivation, guilt, control and shame to an eating style that is intuitive, flexible, fearless and guilt-free. We do this through a non-diet, weight-neutral approach where the focus is self-care and self-compassion.
Welcome to Stay Nourished!
I'm Anastasia Grasso an Accredited Practicing Dietitian and Eating Psychology Coach with a passion to help others become joyful, flexible, intuitive eaters and cultivate peace in their relationship with their body.
My business and practice align with the Health At Every Size®(HAES) principles which include:
- Weight Inclusivity
- Health Enhancement
- Respectful Care
- Eating For Well-being
- Life-enhancing movement
I help clients with various issues including:
- Break free from diet mentality
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional or binge eating
- General health & fitness
- Eating for different life-stages
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Food Intolerances & allergies
- Build a healthy relationship with food and your body
- Diabetes or pre-diabetes, PCOS, heart disease, high cholesterol
- Master in Nutrition & Dietetics, University of Sydney - 2012
- B. Science/ B. Arts, UNSW - 2010
- "Am I Hungry?" Mindful Eating Program Facilitator Training - 2017
- Mind Body Eating Certification - 2018
What I love the most is dancing of any sort! My most recent dance love is Brazilian samba - it is fun, challenging and so empowering. I love nature, swimming in the sea and delicious food.
I enjoy listening to body positive podcasts, here are some of my faves: