Work through challenges, concerns and fears. Learn to embrace your body, honour your needs and nourish you mind.
Reconnect with your body and become in charge of your eating habits over an 8 week intensive program.
At Stay Nourished we use a Non-Diet Approach© to provide, guidance, structure and support to help with some of the following areas:
- Weight concerns
- Learning to trust your body (when, what, how and how much to eat)
- Break free from dieting patterns, weighing and obsessing around food.
- Mind, body techniques to improve your energy levels and fuel the life you crave.
- Skills to feel in charge of your eating and honour your appetite.
- Enjoying food without fear, guilt or shame.
- Establish eating patterns that suit your lifestyle, personal health challenges and needs.
- Make positive changes and set realistic goals for your health.
- Therapeutic options to manage gastrointestinal issues such as bloating, constipation, diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease or IBS.
HI, I’M ANASTASIA
As a Dietitian and Eating Psychology Coach, it is my passion to help people become intuitive eaters & nourish their body, mind & soul. It is my belief that self-care & well-being begins with self-compassion. From there we can begin to transform our lives & change habits that don't serve us.
I enjoy helping my clients develop a healthy mindset around food & living a fulfilled life that they enjoy. I respect the body shape & size diversity that exists between people, & recognize that our physical, emotional, & mental well-being are all of equal importance.
We are now listed in the Dietitian Association of Australia (DAA) website! DAA are the place to find an Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD). DAA is our peak body and support system as dietitians. To be an accredited dietitian we have to study at university level. I personally have completed a Master in Nutrition and Dietetics…
Welcome to Stay Nourished! I am so glad you are here and I am so keen to hear from you and work with you. I am a dietitian based in Darwin Australia. I have not always loved being a dietitian. In fact, about four years ago I was ready to quit from dietetics and move…
I have been contemplating writing for a while but seem to always freeze ! But I feel that the stories we share are important especially when it comes to topics around body, weight, dieting, stigma. So I decided to share my personal story around dieting and how it lead to an eating disorder, followed by…
“Mindful Eating replaces self-criticism with self-nurturingit replaces shame with respect for your own inner wisdom.” Eating is a pleasurable activity that’s meant to satisfy our hunger and fuel our body. Yet in our food abundant, diet obsessed culture eating has become complex, confusing and guilt-inducing. There is a new fad diet every week and self…